Worms Reloaded Update 6 - SKIDROW
PC Game | Developer: Team 17 | Language: English | Genre: Strategy | 131 MB
Ten years on from Worms™ Armageddon and the turn-based comic mayhem continues in Worms™ Reloaded, an all-new edition available for PC through Steam. Worms™ Reloaded features up to four player online and offline multi-player, voice support, a raft of crazy new weapons (and the return of some iconic weapons from the brand’s celebrated past), achievements, leaderboards, all new high-definition landscape themes, a range of brilliant forts for the new Fort mode, new landscape editor, new play modes, hats, skins and speech banks.
Worms: Reloaded Update 6
- Prevented the user from entering blank or space filled names
in the Intro Wizard
- Prevented the player from selecting with the function keys
while they are falling. This was the cause of an exploit
which meant selecting the girder in mid air would stop a
worm from falling
- Fixed an issue which caused worms to continuously jump if
pause menu was opened while jump button was pressed
- Fixed a number of online crashes and made extra stability
fixes throughout the game
- Changed the player invite screen for Private Games. It now
uses a paged list rather than a scrolling list and colours
to more closely match those used by the Steam client
- Fixed a crash which occurred if more than four players
tried to join an online multiplayer lobby simultaneously
- Additional improvements to the ready lights
- Added file validation check on first run of new versions to
ensure that no files are corrupted due to a faulty update
1. Unpack the included rar files.
2. Run Worms.Reloaded.Update.6.exe and install
3. Copy the cracked content from SKIDROW directory to your
main installation directory and overwrite.
4. Play the game
You don't need to have any of the previous updates installed,
as this update is featuring all previous updated content.