NetTuts The Best PSD to HTML to WordPress
Tutorial - NetTuts The Best PSD to HTML to WordPress
English | MPEG4 (H264) 1024x768 5.00fps | AAC 44100Hz stereo 1411Kbps | Project files incl | 721 Mb
Since I began running Nettuts+ nearly a year ago, the number one tutorial request I've received is for a PSD to WordPress screencast. Today, we're releasing a complete series on our Plus site. Over the course of fourteen videos, I will personally teach you how to take a PSD design and convert first to HTML, and then to a dynamic WordPress site.
1. Intro - (3:53)
2. Slicing the PSD - (16:32)
3. Coding the HTML - (3:53)
4. The CSS - (55:52)
5. Installing WordPress / Working on the Server - (24:57)
6. WordPress Header - (9:17)
7. From Static to Dynamic - (12:04)
8. Search / Sidebar - - (8:53)
9. Sidebar Widgets - (9:47)
10. Revising the CSS - (37:21)
11. Single Page Template - (4:44)
12. Comments - (10:26)
13. The Page Template - (5:15)
14. Finishing Up - (16:54)
Is This Series For Me?
If you can answer yes to any of the following, this series should help a great deal.
* I have zero experience with WordPress, but have some PHP knowledge.
* I have some CSS and HTML knowledge, but still struggle when converting a PSD
* I've never sliced a PSD before.
* I've used WordPress, but have never created a theme for it.
* My CSS skills are rusty.
Took Hours / Days To make new thread and to Upload.
Takes Only 5 sec. To Say Thanks.
So Please Say Thanks To Keep This Topic Alive.
Feel Free To Ask if You Have Any Difficulty.